1) Ticket sales online are handled by our agents TicketSource. All secure credit card payments are handled via the TicketSource. We do not receive any credit card information.
2) If you choose to print your own ticket after purchase you will not be charged any fees by TicketSource.
All costs for online sales are absorbed by Wensleydale Concert Series and so the price you see is the price you pay. If you have problems printing tickets please be aware that we always have a list of people who have booked on the night of the concert - if you give your name at the door it is sufficient - but it is quicker if you can hand over a printed ticket. You only need to print page 1 (no need for the map of the venue unless you actually need it)
3) If you choose to receive tickets in other ways (for example by post or mobile device) TicketSource may charge an admin fee.
4) During check out you have the option to select to receive information about further concerts.
Ticking this box will sign you up to our newsletter. We only send out on average one or two emails a month and we do not share your information with anybody.
5) Whilst we will endeavour to stick to the details of the concerts you book, programmes and performing artists can change depending on circumstances beyond our control. If a concert is unavoidably cancelled you will be notified by email and a full refund issued to you credit card (this can take a fewe days to appear on your account).